Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Deer in Sight :)

Lauren and I have been told we will see deers in the front yard or back yard. We went over next door to see the landlord (they are rarely here). We chatted then the landlord told us there was a deer and fawn out in the backyard eating. We stood the sliding door and watched them eat. The fawn was not very far from us and was cute. After visiting the landlord, we went back to our home and took pictures of the mother and fawn. Again, I still can't find my digital camera battery charger! The pictures was taken by Lauren and need to be developed. If I am able to scan it and will attach it on blog, soon I hope! :) Ever since, we haven't seen any deers and hopefully we will see some again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home