Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weekend in Framingham

On Friday, we drove down to Framingham and went to Ken's Steakhouse. It was really delicious and expensive, we have seen that restaurant for 2 years and finally went there. We went to Barnes and Noble to look at books, of course I did not get any, but Lauren got 3 new books written by Dean Koontz. I bought a game related to the States, Captials, and Nickname. When we arrived to the apartment, we played the game and had fun. We had to sleep on the floor and it was so HARD!

The next morning, my neck and head were killing me after a lousy sleep. Lauren was groaning with a stiff back! I went out to Walden School to visit a student to say good bye. After that, I went to AMF bowling with Lauren and a bunch of friends from Walden School. We had fun playing three games of bowling and then Loren, Jenna, Lauren, and I went to IHOP for lunch. Lauren and I had to go back to the apartment to put the hard top on Lauren's jeep and clean up the apartment. Cleaning up was a lot of work and a pain in the ass, that is in order to get our security deposit back! Grr! Finally we were done after total of two days cleaning up! We closed up our apartment for the last time... we both miss it already. We packed up the jeep and it was TOO full and there was no more room for us to fit in! Lauren told me to bring two cars, but i thought everything would fit in one just fine... I was wrong. The jeep was so crowded and lauren had to sit with her legs up holding a backpack anda box full of dishes. I was so close to the pedals that my knees were touching the dashboard. It was hell driving like that for two hours. When we finally arrived to Austine School, we were knocked out cold!

Overall, the weekend was fun bowling with friends and definitely will miss them. We plan to come back and visit often since it is only two hours away. Depending on the gas price! Jeez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home