Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally!

Hi everyone! I am finally back after 7 months absent from blogger website. I have been so busy with life, wedding, and work. I am way behind with everyone, but am getting myself back to reality. :-)

Lauren and I are doing great! We are getting married in October and is only six months away. Wedding planning is going well and more things need to be done. Lauren has been going to school every Wednesday to Antioch University in Keene, NH. She is majoring in Mental Health Counsellor and she has two more years left to receive her Masters. ;) Will I go back to school for my Masters? Ha! Who knows!

Spring is here already! I am thrilled because winter in Vermont has been odd. We did not get snow until January and we got three major storms and dumped several feet of snow. Now, it is melting quickly and has been very nice here. Winter is offically over (knock knock), mud season is here.

I finally got my Saturn car running and installed new battery, but right now it is stuck in the snow/ice/mud so I will have to wait for a while. I have put this off for too long and I don't know why I did. :-)

I have a lot to say, but I think my first day is enough. Krisz & mom, are you happy I started this again? I know you reminded me several times. :-)

Ezed47

2 Comments:

At 3/28/07, 11:11 PM , Blogger proudpetite said...

hey! welcome back :) 7 months is really a long time! Good to see you posting again.

Keep it up, Lauren with your Masters. Chris, you can always go and take Masters whenever you r ready. You already have a good job, a good wife- to-be, a good home and a car that is at least running :)

Cheers!

 
At 4/16/07, 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahooo!!! about time! SMILE! (Krisz)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home